The Eagle Fire Department Logistics Division supports operations by acquiring and maintaining all of the department's apparatus, equipment and facilities. We also make sure crews have the supplies and materials they need for daily work. We are continually looking for ways to manage all of these functions in ways that are most efficient, saving us time and money.
The Logistics Division is responsible for:
· Station care and maintenance, including the outside grounds
· Apparatus/Equipment purchasing, repairs and maintenance
· Personal Protective Equipment purchasing, repairs and maintenance
· Annual hose testing and purchasing
· Programming and updates for radios and pagers
· Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) maintenance and repairs
· Station Supplies purchasing
· EMS Supplies purchasing
· Uniform purchasing and design
The Operations Division is responsible for emergency response and incident mitigation for fires, medical emergencies, hazardous materials, urban search, rescue, other emergencies, and non-emergency calls for service. The Operations Division is charged with ensuring that personnel meet established training guidelines so that the Department is capable of meeting any emergency response challenge. The Operations Division is also responsible for the management of the Logistics Division, Training Division and Volunteer Program which provides individuals an opportunity to volunteer their time and skills to assist front line firefighters. The goal of the Operations Division is to provide safety to the citizens of Eagle by safely providing emergency response and incident management for fires, rescues, medical emergencies, hazardous materials incidents, and other disasters.