The Eagle Fire Department Code Enforcement Division ensures the safety of the public through enforcement of the adopted fire code. Managed by the Fire Marshal, the duties of the division include:
- Assisting with inspections of businesses, churches, office buildings, schools and medical facilities for compliance with the State-adopted Fire Code.
- Investigating fire code violations and complaints.
- Reviewing plans for commercial development and residential subdivisions to ensure they comply with applicable codes and regulations
- Reviewing plans for fire protection systems and performing acceptance testing of those fire protection systems
- Investigating complaints about suspected fire safety hazards
- Investigating or assisting the investigation for cause, origin and the circumstances surrounding a fire.
- Assisting with maintenance of fire safety inspection records.